Cortec Cor-Pak® Ex VpCI® Film | 48" x 500'
Cor-Pak® EX VpCI® Film is made using high-density polyethylene and extruding with Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitors (VpCI) to protect ferrous and most non-ferrous metals from corrosion. Simply wrap the metal object with Cor-Pak® EX film. The VpCI in the film volatilizes and migrates with air then condenses on all metal surfaces, reaching all exposed and recessed areas. Cor-Pak® EX VpCI® Film provides a high level of corrosion inhibitor protection along with the excellent moisture barrier properties of high-density polyethylene film. It is unaffected by most solvents, strong acids and alkalies.
Incorporating Cortec's proven Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitors, Cor-Pak® EX VpCI® Film is the ideal solution when a combination of multimetal and mechanical protection is desired.
Cortec® is a world leader in rust and corrosion removal and protection. Cortec® VpCI® products offer cost-effective and environmentally friendly corrosion protection solutions that are bio-degradable, self replenishing and provide multi-metal protection.
• Strength & Conformability
• High Density Polyethylene Substrate
• Low Cost
- Allows visual inspection without unwrapping
- Excellent for interleaving and wrapping
- Concentrated level of VpCI for maximum quick protection
- Priced to compete effectively with VpCI paper
- Easy-to-wrap productLow shipping costs
- Film will not tear or puncture when packaging oddly shaped parts
- Universal protection
- Protection against moisture superior to that offered by papers
- Reduces moisture and sulfur contamination found in VPI paper and corrugated containers
- Economical protection
- Extremely effective corrosion inhibitor protection
- Protects ferrous and most non-ferrous metals and alloys
- Environmentally friendly
- Good moisture barrier
• Carbon steel
• Galvanized steel
• Stainless steel
• Copper and alloys
• Aluminum and aluminum alloys
- Highest performing VpCIs made
- Vapor phase inhibition protects inaccessible and recessed surfaces
- If VpCI layer is disturbed by opening the package, protection is restored by closing the package
- Protected parts can be used immediately without degreasing or cleaning
- No spraying, wiping, dipping, or surface preparation of metal required
- Convertible to a wide variety of sizes of liners to protect small or large parts
SHELF LIFE: Up to 24 months.
PACKAGING AND STORAGE: Each roll is approximately 48" x 500' (191.9 cm x 152.4 cm). Conforms to MIL-B-22019-C and MIL-B-22020-C. Thickness: 1.25 Mil Carton Weight: 19 lbs.
Cor-Pak EX film is also available in rolls and sheets in standard and custom sizes, please contact our sales department for minimum quantities and specific sizes.
This product should be stored indoors at ambient temperature, sealed with their original packaging.