Cortec VpCI-101 Impregnated Protective Foam Device- 50 Pcs
VpCI-101 devices are designed to provide corrosion protection for metal components and parts enclosed in non-ventilated control boxes, cabinets or tool boxes. A VpCI-101 device protects up to 1 cubic foot (28 liters) in volume. VpCI-101 is a small patented foam device from which Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitors are slowly released. The VpCIs emit vapors that form a molecular layer on metal surfaces to protect critical, complex and expensive electronic equipment and other metal components during operations, shipping or storage. VpCI-101 provides long-term protection against corrosion even in the presence of adverse conditions including salt, moisture, airborne contaminants, H2S, SO2, NH3 and \ others.
Cortec is a world leader in rust and corrosion removal and protection. Cortec VpCI products offer cost-effective and environmentally friendly corrosion protection solutions that are bio-degradable, self replenishing and provide multi-metal protection.
• Operating, packaged, and stored electrical equipment
• Marine navigation and communication equipment
• Aerospace electrical controls
• Electric motors
• Switching equipment
• Fuse boxes and power boxes
• Medical equipment
• Electrical wireways and terminal boxes
• Scientific and measuring instruments
• Telecommunications equipment and remote electronic devices
• Hand-held battery-operated devices
• Tool boxes, parts storage, and other containers holding metals
PACKAGING: 50 individually wrapped devices.
Foam device with adhesive backing 3” (L) x 11⁄4” (W) x 1⁄4” (H)
(7.6 cm x 3.2 cm x 0.6 cm)
Protection: 1 ft (28 Liters) per device
Specifications: 3 x 1.25 x 0.25"