Cortec Cor-Pak® Ex VpCI® Sheeting | 12" x 12" | Roll Of 1000
Cor-Pak® EX VpCI® Film is made using high-density polyethylene and extruding with VpCI® to protect ferrous and most non-ferrous metals from corrosion. Simply wrap the metal object with Cor-Pak® EX film. The VpCI® in the film volatilizes and migrates with air then condenses on all metal surfaces, reaching all exposed and recessed areas. Cor-Pak® EX VpCI® Film provides a high level of corrosion inhibitor protection along with the excellent moisture barrier properties of high-density polyethylene film. It is unaffected by most solvents, strong acids and alkalies.
Incorporating Cortec's proven Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitors, Cor-Pak® EX VpCI® Film is the ideal solution when a combination of multi-metal and mechanical protection is desired.
Cortec is a world leader in rust and corrosion removal and protection. Cortec VpCI® products offer cost-effective and environmentally friendly corrosion protection solutions that are bio-degradable, self replenishing and provide multi-metal protection.
• Strength & Conformability
• High Density Polyethylene Substrate
• Low Cost
- Allows visual inspection without unwrapping
- Excellent for interleaving and wrapping
- Concentrated level of VpCI® for maximum quick protection
- Priced to compete effectively with VpCI paper
- Easy-to-wrap product
- Low shipping costs
- Film will not tear or puncture when packaging oddly shaped parts
- Universal protection
- Protection against moisture superior to that offered by papers
- Reduces moisture and sulfur contamination found in VPI paper and corrugated containers
- Economical protection
- Extremely effective corrosion inhibitor protection
- Protects ferrous and most non-ferrous metals and alloys
- Environmentally friendly
- Good moisture barrier
• Carbon steel
• Galvanized steel
• Stainless steel
• Copper and alloys
• Aluminum and aluminum alloys
- Highest performing VpCIs made
- Vapor phase inhibition protects inaccessible and recessed surfaces
- If VpCI® layer is disturbed by opening the package, protection is restored by closing the package
- Protected parts can be used immediately without degreasing or cleaning
- No spraying, wiping, dipping, or surface preparation of metal required
- Convertible to a wide variety of sizes of liners to protect small or large parts
SHELF LIFE: Up to 24 months.
PACKAGING AND STORAGE: Each sheet is approximately 12" x 12" (30.5 cm x 30.5 cm) perforated on rolls. Thickness: 1.25 Mil Carton Weight: 8 lbs. 1,000 Perforated Sheets Per Roll.
Cor-Pak EX film is also available in rolls and sheets in standard and custom sizes.
This product should be stored indoors at ambient temperature, sealed with their original packaging.