Cortec VpCI®-146 | 35lb CorShield Creped Paper (Powered by Nano VpCI®) | 48" x 600'
Cortec VpCI®-146 is the premium corrosion inhibiting paper in the industry. Our patented Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibiting technology has revolutionized the way metals are protected in an enclosed package. Cortec VpCI®-146 paper provides superior corrosion protection for both ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Cortec VpCI®-146 multimetal paper eliminates the need of a variety of papers for all the different types of metals and alloys you need to protect. Cortec VpCI®-146 is fully recyclable/re-pulpable. That means VpCI®-146 can be recycled into other types of paper products such as boxes, cardboard and other corrugated materials. It also means that VpCI®-146 can be "re-pulped" or made into or mixed with pulp to make new paper products. Additionally, VpCI®-146 is environmentally safe, non-toxic, biodegradable and doesn’t contain any nitrites, phosphates, or silicates.
Cortec is a world leader in rust and corrosion removal and protection. Cortec VpCI® products offer cost-effective and environmentally friendly corrosion protection solutions that are bio-degradable, self replenishing and provide multi-metal protection.
- One product for all ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Non-toxic. Contains no nitrites, phosphates, silicones,
chromates, or other heavy metals.
- Fully recyclable, repulpable.
- Effective against aggressive environments including humidity,
SO2, H2S, and galvanic corrosion from dissimilar metals.
- Conforms to military specifications MIL-PRF-3420.
- Protective layer does not need to be removed prior to further
surface finishing or coating application.
- Protects dry or oiled metals during storage, transit, and
- Natural grade paper eliminates package contamination.
- Combines corrosion protection and packaging into one step.
- Tested by Zagreb, Croatia, Department of Health, for
use on food articles.
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Galvanized Steel
- Cast Iron
- Aluminum Alloys
- Brass (≤30% Zn)
SHELF LIFE: 2 years
PACKAGING AND STORAGE: This product is on a 48" x 600' roll. Weight: 26 lbs