Cortec VpCI®-329SC | Oil-Based Concentrate | Liquid Additive (Super Concentrate) | 55 Gal
VpCI®-329 Super concentrate (SC) is a vapor corrosion inhibiting oil-based concentrate for lubricating and preservative oils. VpCI®-329SC protects in two unique ways. First, oil-soluble corrosion inhibitors offer a tenacious film which clings to metal surfaces, providing excellent contact corrosion protection. In addition to this film barrier, VpCI®-329SC releases vapor phase corrosion inhibitors into the air that attach electrochemically to the metal surface.
Oils treated with VpCI®-329SC can conform to MIL-P-46002 and MIL-C-16173D (Grade 3).
Cortec is a world leader in rust and corrosion removal and protection. Cortec VpCI® products offer cost-effective and environmentally friendly corrosion protection solutions that are bio-degradable, self replenishing and provide multi-metal protection.
- Saves shipping and inventory expenses
- Treated oils perform effectively even under the adverse conditions of 100% relative humidity and in the presence of such corrosive species as chlorides, sulfur compounds, or hydrogen sulfide
- Contains no hazardous chromates, nitrites, or phosphate inhibitors
- Easily diluted with lubricating and preservative oils
- Provides universal corrosion protection to ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Non-toxic and thermally stable, providing long-lasting corrosion and vapor phase corrosion protection
- Oils treated with VpCI®-329SC can conform to MIL-P-46002 and MIL-C-16173D (Grade 3)
SHELF LIFE: Up to 24 months in sealed container.
PACKAGING AND STORAGE: This product is packaged in 55 gallon (19 liter) metal drums. VpCI®-329SC is also available in 5 gallon (19 liter) plastic pails, and bulk. The product should be stored sealed.
NOTE: VpCI®-329SC may solidify. Heat to 95 degrees Fahrenheit (35 degrees Celsius) to liquefy.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is "Made to Order" and has an approximate lead time of 3 weeks after receipt of order.
UNITED STATES SHIPPING CLASSIFICATION: Hazardous when shipping via ground and air.
NOTE: This product classified as hazardous for shipment via ground and air and is subject to a HAZMAT fee for ground and for air shipment. Any applicable fees are NOT calculated at checkout and will be charged separately. A Customer Service representative will contact you with details at time of shipment.