Cortec VpCI®-309SF | Silica-Free Corrosion Inhibiting Powder | 5 lbs
VpCI®-309SF is a Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitor powder for corrosion protection of ferrous metals in recessed areas, interior cavities and voids. VpCI®-309SF provides an extremely efficient dry method to protect metals within an enclosed space. The VpCI® vaporizes and adsorbs on all metal surfaces, reaching all exposed areas, including recessed sections and interior cavities.
Cortec is a world leader in rust and corrosion removal and protection. Cortec VpCI® products offer cost-effective and environmentally friendly corrosion protection solutions that are bio-degradable, self replenishing and provide multi-metal protection.
• Provides protection of aluminum, carbon steel, and steel alloys
• Commercial equivalent to MIL I-22110C
• LD50 ORAL: 2100mg/kg of body weight
- Tubular structures, pipes, vessels, and turbines
- Internal surfaces of compressors, turbines, engines, tanks, boilers, and heat exchangers
- Dry lay-up of closed circuit cooling systems
- Equipment protection after hydrostatic testing
- Parts, components, and completed assemblies during shipping and storage
- Segmental concrete bridge tendons/cables
SHELF LIFE: Up to 24 months.
PACKAGING AND STORAGE: 100 pound (46 kg) lined drum. VpCI®-309 SF is also available in 5 pound (2.3 kg) and 50 pound (23 kg) drums.
UNITED STATES SHIPPING CLASSIFICATION: Hazardous when shipping via ground and air.
NOTE: This product classified as hazardous for shipment via ground and air and is subject to a HAZMAT fee for ground and air shipment. Any applicable fees are NOT calculated at checkout and will be charged separately. A Customer Service representative will contact you with details at time of shipment.