Cortec VpCI®-238 | ElectriCorr Cleaner Spray | (6) 9.45 oz
Designed for use in a sheltered environment, ElectriCorr VpCI®-238's continuous Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitor action saves money by extending product life and eliminating down-time due to corrosion. ElectriCorr VpCI®-238 forms a molecular film effective against aggressive environments, including industrial, marine and tropical climates. This film does not alter the electrical resistance, optical or magnetic properties. ElectriCorr VpCI®-238 can be safely applied for protection of even low-voltage circuits or relays without causing any changes in conductivity. It can be safely used with plastics, elastomers and other non-metallics. In addition to corrosion protection, ElectriCorr VpCI®-238 is an excellent contact cleaner of oils, grime and other contaminants.
Cortec is a world leader in rust and corrosion removal and protection. Cortec VpCI® products offer cost-effective and environmentally friendly corrosion protection solutions that are bio-degradable, self replenishing and provide multi-metal protection.
- Instant corrosion protection
- Long-term multi-metal protection
- Minimized field service
- Increased corrosion protection at a lower cost than conventional rust preventatives
- CFC- and 1,1,1-Trichlorethane-free
- Vapor phase protection in vented or unvented enclosures
- May be used as a cleaning agent
- Moisture-displacing and penetrating film characteristics
- NSN #6850-01-413-9361 (aerosol form)
- Printed circuit boards
- Electrical contacts and components
- Electric motors
- Corrosion protection of different metals in humid environment
- Generators and junction boxes
- Spray for use after final assembly or in the field
SHELF LIFE: Up to 3 or more years in sealed packages.
PACKAGING AND STORAGE: ElectriCorr VpCI®-238 aerosol spray is available in cartons of (6) 9.45 oz. (267.75 gram) cans. ElectriCorr VpCI®-238 should be kept from high temperatures and in normal warehouse conditions to prevent from freezing.
UNITED STATES SHIPPING CLASSIFICATION: Hazardous when shipping via air.
NOTE: This product classified as hazardous for shipment via air on UPS
and is subject to a HAZMAT fee for air shipment. These fees are
NOT calculated at checkout and will be charged separately. A Customer
Service representative will contact you with details at time of