Cor-Pak VpCI Bubbles Bubble Wrap SM (39" x 328' x 4 mil)
Cor-Pak VpCI Bubbles and Static Dissipative Bubbles combine volatile corrosion inhibitors with cushioning packing bubbles to provide protection for sensitive or delicate components. Using Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitor (VpCI) technology, the bubbles protect a variety of metals, including carbon steel, aluminum, copper, brass, silver and stainless steels, without leaving film or residue on packaged items. In addition, Cor-Pak VpCI Static Dissipative Bubbles protect sensitive electronic equipment from triboelectric charge generation. Cor-Pak Bubbles are non-toxic and recyclable.
Multifunctional corrosion protection, cushioning, triboelectric charge generation protection. Multimetal protection. Excellent for packaging sensitive electronic components. Meets MIL-PRF-81705.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Components to be protected are placed in Cor-Pak VpCI Bubbles or Static Dissipative Bubbles. In a matter of hours, the vapor from the VpCI bubbles saturates the enclosed airspace. The VpCI vapor migrates through the air to reach all exposed metal surfaces. The VpCIs then condense, forming a thin, protective layer. Cor-Pak VpCI Bubbles are designed for cushioning, dunnage, void fill and interleaving (surface protection) applications, while Cor-Pak VpCI Static Dissipative Bubbles are designed to protect sensitive electronic equipment.
- Simple, safe to use
- Provide a unique combination of cushioning and corrosion protection
- Provide multimetal protection through Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitor (VpCI) technology
- VpCI vapor does not interfere with subsequent processing (i.e. painting, welding, cleaning, soldering, etc.)
- Have no adverse effects on plastic (lexane), optics, elastomers and other non-metallics
- Cor-Pak VpCI Static Dissipative Bubbles protect against triboelectric charge generation, making them excellent for the packaging of electronic components
Cor-Pak VpCI Bubbles come in custom size rolls, sheeting or heat sealable bags.