Cortec VpCI®-345 | Metalworking Coolant / Lubricant | 5 Gal- CUSTOM PRODUCT
Semi-synthetic coolant/lubricant for light-duty cutting and grinding. For difficult-to-produce metal stampings, tubular products and machined parts. Superior to petroleum-based coolant rust preventatives. VpCI®-345 prevents corrosion during in-plant processing, storage and export shipment up to 24 months. Ideally suited for light-duty machined and polished parts requiring long-term corrosion and surface protection. Ideally suited for light-duty cutting, milling, turning, drilling, boring, broaching, gear cutting and other machining operations.
Cortec is a world leader in rust and corrosion removal and protection. Cortec VpCI® products offer cost-effective and environmentally friendly corrosion protection solutions that are bio-degradable, self replenishing and provide multi-metal protection.
- Unique Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitor action protects uncoated and difficult-to-reach areas in castings and stampings
- Excellent wetting
- Economical - VpCI®-345 can be diluted with up to 40 parts water
- Protects ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Easy to remove from metal surfaces with alkaline cleaners(VpCI®-410 series)
- Does not contain flammable solvents, reducing fire hazards
- Contains no chlorinated compounds, chromates, or nitrites
- Eliminates cleaning and housekeeping problems associated with rust inhibiting oils
- Gives protection to parts after completion of metalworking operations, thus eliminating the need for further application of rust preventives
- Rancid stability and resistance to bacterial attack
- Passes ASTM D 4627-86 (Test Method for Iron Chip Corrosion for Water-soluble Metalworking Fluids) at 2.5% by weight
• Carbon steel
• Stainless steel
• Galvanized steel
• Cast iron
SHELF LIFE: Two years
PACKAGING AND STORAGE: 5 gallon (19 liter) pail. Also available in 55 gallon (208 liter) drums.